Before we get into the brand new issues coming, we needed to take a minute to thank gamers and the neighborhood for the outstanding response to the primary Sealed Arena Open. There was a ton of pleasure that resulted in an enormous response from gamers in-game as nicely, making this the biggest Arena Open ever. We’re very completely satisfied to see such an enthusiastic response, and you possibly can undoubtedly anticipate extra Sealed Opens sooner or later. (And sure, we hear the need on the market for a Draft Open.)
– Jay Parker, recreation director, MTG Arena
With the discharge of Historic Anthology IV tomorrow, March 11, we’re including extra than simply playing cards. There are additionally new cosmetics, occasions, bug fixes, and even a cute pal. Let’s have a look!
Historic Anthology IV provides 25 playing cards to MTG Arena Historic codecs. All playing cards can be able to play upon launch. You can use Wildcards to unlock them individually or buy the bundle through the in-game retailer. Learn extra in regards to the Historic Anthology IV and view the full card list here. New card cosmetics and bundles can even be accessible.
Oh, and did we point out a brand new pal? The Amon-cat pet can be accessible this Thursday within the in-game retailer. How cute! The Puppet Jace pet can even be leaving the in-game retailer earlier than you already know it, so seize him earlier than he disappears.
Various quality-of-life updates and bug fixes, significantly round matchmaking, have been addressed.
- Use the search time period “o:vitality” to seek out any card with an vitality image within the deck builder.
- When matchmaking, the Cancel button is now hidden when a match is discovered and will reappear if the match fails to begin.
- Several enhancements have been made round connecting to matches and dealing with disconnections.
- Fixed a problem that may forestall concentrating on an opponent brought on by both participant reconnecting mid-match.
- Additional enhancements have been made to stack animations.
- Targeting of enchanted and Rune-enchanted tools has been improved on cellular.
- Lands with a number of Glittering Frost enchantments now have consecutive mana wheels.
- Fixed a number of translation points, most notably Japanese.
Historic Shakeup begins this Friday, March 12. To promote creativity, we can be altering the banned record every week, which ought to make for some stunning off-meta decks. This is a free occasion that can run all through the tip of March. Check out the details here.
In addition, we now have a bunch of occasions coming within the subsequent few weeks, so get your decks prepared.
- March 12–26: War of the Spark
- March 26–April 2: Core Sets
Quick Draft Schedule
- March 12–April 2: Kaldheim
FNM at Home Schedule
- March 12: Historic
- March 19: Standard Shakeup
- March 26: Pauper
- March 12–April 2: Historic Shakeup
- March 13–March 16: Festival – Historic Artisan
- March 20–March 23: Festival – On the Edge
- March 27–April 1: Festival – Historic Brawl