The newest Strixhaven game update had include just a few points, which Wizards of the Coast are addressing on this hotfix. The important one was the Daily Quests, XP and the Mastery Pass not displaying correctly for gamers, though the rewards have been nonetheless being obtained.
As compensation, gamers are in a position to make use of the free code RestorativeBurst to robotically degree up your Strixhaven Mastery by two ranges. For directions on the best way to redeem this code and for extra free stuff, take a look at our full guide:
The official patch notes with the listing of bug fixes are additionally quoted under. Be positive to report every other bugs on the official Wizards of the Coast help channel here.
- Fixed points with connecting to the sport over cell service with sure carriers.
- Fixed a bug that might end result within the quest bar & social menu disappearing.
- Fixed a bug that triggered the “New” & “First” tags to be lacking on playing cards within the deckbuilder.
- Fixed a bug that might trigger the sideboard browser to show as empty when viewing it mid-game (by clicking in your library).
- Fixed a bug that triggered the Strixhaven College sleeves to not show correctly.