- Historic Anthology Four is now out there!
- KHM Festivals – Earn KHM card types
- Historic Shakeup Series – We’re operating three back-to-back Historic shakeups, with a beginning ban listing that can evolve primarily based on what persons are enjoying in these occasions
NOTABLE BUG FIXES
- Multiple enhancements round connecting to matches and detecting and dealing with disconnections
- Fixed a problem that would forestall focusing on the opponent (this was attributable to both participant reconnecting mid-match)
- Fixed issues with transferring Runed/enchanted tools and focusing on the enchantments on cell.
- Fixed the hunt bar typically not showing on launch.
- Even extra enhancements to efficiency round animating big stacks of stuff.
- Fixed a problem the place the Demonic Pact guidelines wasn’t updating appropriately.
- Lands with a number of Glittering Frosts now have consecutive mana wheels.
- When matchmaking, the Cancel button is now hidden when a match is discovered and can reappear if the match fails to begin
- Added the power to filter energy-related playing cards within the deckbuilder. You can use “o:Energy” to search out any card with an power image in its textbox. (This additionally works for “snow”, “tap”, and “untap”.)
- Added equip limits and higher messaging to the Emotes web page.
- Added a warning when saving a deck with Legion Angel and an empty sideboard. (Since you most likely need extra copies in there.)
- When there are distribution spinners (say you’re passing out +1/+1 counters) stacks which have the identical variety of counters don’t unstack. If you tick them up one, one unstacks with a counter on it, the remaining stay stacked at 0.
- Cards that reference Changelings, however usually are not themselves Changelings, now have the Changeling hanger, as a result of then you understand what Changeling means. Changeling.
- Cards (like Runed Halo) that title different playing cards, however which technically work in opposition to tokens that occur to share the title of a card, now settle for Illusion and Shapeshifter, as a result of these are, in actual fact, tokens that share the title of a card.
- March 12 – March 26: War of the Spark
- March 26 – April 2: Core Sets
Quick Draft Schedule
- March 12 – April 2: Kaldheim
- April 2 – April 16: Throne of Eldraine
FNM at Home Schedule
- March 12: Historic
- March 19: Standard Shakeup
- March 26: Pauper
- April 2: NPE Precons
- April 9: Omniscience
- March 13 – April 2: Historic Shakeup
- March 13 – March 16: Festival: Historic Artisan
- March 20 – March 23: Festival: On the Edge
- March 27 – April 1: Festival: Historic Brawl
- April 2 – April 15: Arena Cube & Traditional Arena Cube
- April 10 – April 15: Theros Beyond Death Turbo Draft
Historic Anthology Four has arrived! Get your fingers on the brand new playing cards and types, together with the Amon-cat pet!
Historic Anthology 4
- Abomination of Llanowar
- Adorned Pouncer
- Ammit Eternal
- Blinkmoth Nexus
- Coldsteel Heart
- Collected Conjuring
- Death’s Shadow
- Declaration in Stone
- Faith of the Devoted
- Flameblade Adept
- Goblin Gaveleer
- Hamza, Guardian of Arashin
- Harmless Offering
- Iceberg Cancrix
- Inspiring Statuary
- Lys Alana Huntmaster
- Marit Lage’s Slumber
- Sawtusk Demolisher
- Spider Spawning
- Sword of Body and Mind
- Think Twice
- Thraben Inspector
- Torment of Scarabs
- Triumphant Reckoning
Cost: 4,000 Gems or 25,000 Gold
Proud Protectors Bundle
- Adorned Pouncer Card Style
- Declaration in Stone Card Style
- Hamza, Guardian of Arashin Card Style
- Thraben Inspector Card Style
- Triumphant Reckoning Card Style
Cost: 1,450 Gems or 7,250 Gold
Battle Forged Bundle
- Goblin Gavaleer Card Style
- Blinkmoth Nexus Card Style
- Bonesplitter Card Style
- Inspiring Statuary Card Style
- Sword of Body and Mind Card Style
Cost: 1,400 Gems or 7,000 Gold
Arcane Mastery Bundle
- Collected Conjuring Card Style
- Faith of the Devoted Card Style
- Flameblade Adept Card Style
- Think Twice Card Style
- Harmless Offering Card Style
Cost: 1,200 Gems or 6,000 Gold
Dark Hunters Bundle
- Abomination of Llanowar Card Style
- Ammit Eternal Card Style
- Lys Alana Huntmaster Card Style
- Sawtusk Demolisher Card Style
- Spider Spawning Card Style
Cost: 1,200 Gems or 6,000 Gold
Frightful Shiver Bundle
- Coldsteel Heart Card Style
- Death’s Shadow Card Style
- Torment of Scarabs Card Style
- Iceberg Cancrix Card Style
- Marit Lage’s Slumber Card Style
Cost: 1,200 Gems or 6,000 Gold
Now out there within the Store:
Now out there for buy by way of the Deckbuilder:
- Fixed points ensuing from logging in on to 2 units on the similar time. You ought to now be cleanly logged out on the older connection.
- Fixed conduct when each Glittering Frost and Interplaner Beacon enchant the identical land.
- Fixed an odd bug round alt-tabbing that would lead to a card changing into caught to the cursor
- When Cosima is exiled, we now present the counters on the mini-CDC that stays on the battlefield, so that you don’t need to dig down into exile.
- Corrected the spotlight round cut up playing cards that may be solid from the graveyard.
- Permanents coming into the battlefield with counters on them had some visible tapping and untapping points if the opponent had Authority of the Consuls in play. It was by no means really tapping and untapping, and now it doesn’t seem like it’s.
- Fixed a number of translation points, particularly for Japanese
- Fixed a problem the place gamers who managed each Sandwurm Convergence and a creature with flying would see their very own creature get a Can’t Attack badge. While technically it’s true that if, by some means, the creature had tried to assault its controller, Sandwurm Convergence would have prevented this, the badge didn’t appear needed, and has been eliminated.
- If your opponent had Authority of the Consuls, and you’ve got Blood Sun in play, and then you definately performed Ashaya, Soul of the Wild, it was inflicting the match to finish unexpectedly. It doesn’t anymore. But Ashaya nonetheless dies, and your opponent beneficial properties life, so… I imply don’t try this?