More bug fixes have been deployed for MTG Arena, bringing fixes to numerous recognized points and different minor bugs that arose from the latest replace. All the key current issues (such because the connection points and the debug console exhibiting up) have now been marked as resolved.
Please keep in mind to make use of the official Wizards of the Coast assist channels in case you encounter points with the sport:
- Players can not add modal double-faced playing cards (MDFCs) to Brawl decks if the colour id of the again face doesn’t match their Commander.
- Fires of Invention not counts the again faces of MDFCs for the variety of lands you management.
- Colorless spells with “x” of their mana price at the moment are highlighted in-hand when they’re castable.
- Thieving Skydiver’s kicker skill now features accurately when casting it from the graveyard (e.g. Lurrus of the Dream-Den is on the battlefield).
- Players ought to not expertise an surprising match full when controlling a number of copies of Terror of the Peaks if one is focused by a spell.
Source: SEP 22 – 1.12.00.04 Patch Notes