MTG Arena has been up to date with the most recent patch, bringing fixes to varied recognized points and different minor bugs that arose from the latest replace. You also can see the current issues within the thread right here because the main replace yesterday. Remember you possibly can:
Players might want to restart their consumer to obtain this replace (exit and relaunch MTG Arena).
- Various fixes to enhance loading occasions and cut back latency/community associated points (e.g. getting caught on a black display, persistent “waiting for the server” messaging, and many others.)
- Players ought to not inadvertently find yourself on the debug console.
- Adjusted mouse detection/hitboxes on the Zendikar Rising battlefield to forestall conditions the place gamers couldn’t goal/mouse-over-zoom their opponent’s lands and/or Planeswalkers.
- The Nahiri’s Stoneblades card sleeve now shows the right art work.
- Corrected the artist credit score for varied Zendikar Rising showcase card kinds.
Source: SEP 18 – 1.12.00.03 Patch Notes